NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING OF THE
COMMISSIONERS COURT OF SAN AUGUSTINE COUNTY, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the above named Commissioners Court will be held on Tuesday, the 10th day of September, 2013 A.D. at 10:30 o’clock A.M. in the Commissioners Court Room at 100 W. Columbia, Room 103, San Augustine, Texas, at which time the following subjects will be discussed, to-wit:
- CALL TO ORDER
- Establish Quorum
- Pledge of Allegiance-
- Acknowledge Guests
Texas Pledge of Allegiance:
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
1. Consider approval of the minutes of the Commissioners Court meeting held August 27, 2013.
2. Consider approval of the minutes of the Public Hearing held August 29, 2013.
3. Consider approval of the minutes of the Public Meeting held September 3, 2013.
4. Monthly Reports:
a. Payroll d. County Clerk
- Bills e. District Clerk
- Justice of the Peace
5. Citizen Presentations: At this time, any person not scheduled on the agenda with business before the Commissioners Court may speak to the Court. No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting. Please limit to two minutes each.
6. Discuss and select a Judge Pro Tem. – Judge Johnson
7. Discuss and take action on disbursements of Child Safety Fees. – Treasurer Smith
8. Discuss WIC services and needs in the San Augustine area. – Judge Johnson
9. Discuss and take action on selecting a Veteran’s Administration Officer for San Augustine County. – Judge Johnson
10. Discuss and consider executing the 2014 RAMP grant for the San Augustine County Airport. – Project Manager Jenkins
11. Discuss & approve the San Augustine County Clerk Records Management and Archive Plan. – County Clerk Noble
12. Discuss & approve the San Augustine District Clerk Records Management and Archive Plan. – District Clerk Steptoe
13. Discuss and approve a Records Archive fee of $10 needed to preserve and restore County Court records. – County Clerk Noble
14. Discuss and approve a Records Archive fee of $10 needed to preserve and restore District Court records. – District Clerk Steptoe
15. Discuss and approve a Records Management and Preservation fee of $10 needed to preserve and restore County Court records. – County Clerk Noble
16. Presentation by John Manual from the Law Offices of Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson, LLP regarding taxpayer questions. – Tax Assessor Barthol
17. Hold the second public hearing for the proposed tax rate.
18. Executive session to receive legal advice, to discuss personnel matters, and to discuss legal issues pertaining to pending contract. No vote of final action may be taken in a closed meeting.
Dated this the _____ day of __________, 2013.
Commissioners Court of San Augustine County, Texas
Margo Noble, County Clerk
Pursuant to the authority granted under Government Code, Chap. 551, the Commissioners Court may convene a closed session to discuss any of the above agenda items. Immediately before any closed session, the specific section or sections of Government Code, Chap. 551, which provides statutory authority