COMMISSIONERS’ COURT REGULAR MEETING SHELBY COUNTY, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 26th day of May, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
- Approve and pay weekly expenses.
- Approve current payroll.
- Public comments on Agenda item.
- Discuss and possibly approve a $500 donation to the Shelby County Sheriffs Office from Woodmen of the World.
- Presentation of the Shelby County Fiscal Year 2020 Annual Financial Report by Mr. Eric Carver, CPA (Axley & Rode, LLP).
- Discuss and possibly approve the bids from the Shelby county Tax Resale held on April 6, 2021.
- An Executive Session will also be held for the purpose of discussing personnel, hearing complaints against personnel, or to deliberate the appointed, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee. The closed session is authorized by Texas Open Meeting Act, Texas Government Code Section 551.074.
- Reopen public meeting.
- Discuss and possibly make a decision on issues discussed in the Executive Session.