SHELBY COUNTY, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 5th day of May, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
- Approve and pay weekly expenses.
- Public comments on Agenda item.
- Discuss and possibly accept a donation from Port-A-Cool for the benefit of the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office to be used for vehicle equipment.
- Discuss and possibly accept the RFP bid from Farmers State Bank for the County Bank Depository.
- Discuss and possibly take action to approve FY2021 Budget Line Item Transfers.
- An Executive Session will also be held to deliberate the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real property if deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the governmental body in negotiations with a third person. The closed session is authorized by Texas Open Meeting Act, Texas Government Code Sec. 551.072
- Reopen Public meeting.
- Discuss and possibly make a decision on issues discussed in the Executive Session.