COMMISSIONERS' COURT SPECIAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 3rd day of March, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
- Approve and pay weekly expenses.
- Public comments on Agenda item.
- Approve current payroll.
- Discuss and possibly approve the Annual County Investment Policy.
- Discuss and possibly designate a County Investment Officer.
- Record Racial Profiling Report for John Harrington Jr. with the Adult Probation Office.
- Bobby Pigg to address the court on tax exemptions for Road and Bridge Tax per property Code, Section 11.13.
- Discuss and possibly take action to revise the tax exemptions for the Road and Bridge Tax per Property Code, Section 11.13.
- District Attorney, Karren Price to submit a proposed budget for expenditures from the Pre-trial Diversion and Drug Court fee funds for technology infrastructure upgrades, computer replacements, laptop replacement, training and travel for staff and office supplies.