A Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Tenaha ISD will be held January 11, 2021, beginning at 5:30 PM in the Boardroom of the Administration Office138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order---Welcome
2. Public Comment
3. Reports from Administrators
4. Consider for Approval the District Quarterly Investment Reports
5. Consider for Approval the Minutes of the Previous Meeting(s)
6. Consider for Approval Policy Update 116 Affecting (LOCAL) Policies: CQB (LOCAL): TECHNOLOGY RESOURCES - CYBERSECURITY DCD (LOCAL): EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES - AT-WILL EMPLOYMENT FFAC(LOCAL): WELLNESS AND HEALTH SERVICES - MEDICAL TREATMENT GKA(LOCAL): COMMUNITY RELATIONS - CONDUCT ON SCHOOL PREMISES
7. Consider for Approval to Call School Board of Trustee Election for May 1, 2021, to Fill 3 Regular 3 Year Term Positions in Conjunction with the City Election
8. District Employees and Officers, TX Government Code Section 551.074 and Real Property Tax Code Section 552.72
9. Comments by Board Members
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f).Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting.
All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. (See BEC (LEGAL)] The notice for this meeting was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meeting Act on: 1/7/2021
Scott Tyner, Superintendent