Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 29th day of July 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Appoint a Courthouse Security Officer.
4. Approve bond for Melba Rodgers Justice of the Peace Pct. 3.
5. Consider and take action on the Resolution and Agreement accepting the grant awarded to the County by the County Transportation Infrastructure Fund Grant Program administered by the Texas Department of Transportation pursuant to Chapter 256 of the Texas Transportation Code.
6. Discuss and possibly decide how to dispose of the old JP building located behind the County Jail.
7. Recognize Justice of the Peace, Margie Anderson for her many years of service to Precinct 3 and Shelby County.