Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 28st day of August, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Discuss and possibly amend the Work Rules and Employee Responsibilities within the Shelby County Personnel Policy.
4. Accept or reject bids for the DHP865 Case Maintainer Serial # N5AF0432 and 140H Cat Maintainer Serial # CCA1673. For Commissioner Pct. 1
5. Discuss and possibly run test on Radios for Emergency Responders.
6. Larry Joe Eaves to address the Court regarding rotation of First Responders.