Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 21st day of August, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve current payroll.
3. Public comments on Agenda item.
4. Josh Adams to address Commissioners Court to close 696ft off County Road 1039.
5. Discuss and possibly approve repairs for JP. 4/Constable Pct.4 office.
6. Adjourn to Executive Session.
7. An Executive Session will also be held for the purpose of discussing personnel, hearing complaints against personnel, or to deliberate the appointed, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a pubic officer or employee. The closed session is authorized by Texas Open Meeting Act, Texas Government Code Section 551.074.
8. Reopen public meeting.
9. Discuss and possibly make a decision on issues discussed in the Executive Session.