The Shelby County Commissioners Court met on July 17, 2019, at the active Shelby County
Courthouse and took the following actions:
1. They approved and paid weekly expenses.
2. No public comments where given.
3. They discussed the letter from the City of Center Economic Development on the Old County Hospital. They tabled taking action.
4. They Approved the Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Interlocal Agreement for 9-1-1 Public Safety Answering Point Services and the interlocal agreement for 9-1-1 Ali Services.
5. They tabled taking action on the bids for a portable or steel building for the Justice of the Peace 1 office.
6. They discussed remodeling the Juvenile Probation building to accommodate Justice of the Peace 1. They tabled this item.
7. The court adjourned.