On May 29, 2019, the Shelby County Commissioners' Court held a meeting at 9:30 a.m. at the active Shelby County Courthouse. The court took the following actions:
1. They approved the payment of weekly expenses.
2. They approved the current payroll.
3. No public comments were given on the agenda items.
4. The court accepted bids on several properties: a 50 ft by 140 ft piece of land $400, .161 acres $400, 1.5 acres $5,000, .08 acres $1,500, and $1,000 for another piece of property.
5. Jessie Jones was on the agenda to address the court about opening a boys and girls club in Shelby County but did not show up for the meeting.
6. Lastly, the court adjourned.