Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 22th day of May, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Take action to recognize the FY 2018 Fund Cash Balances for Precinct 4 and adjust the FY2019 Budgeted Fund Carryover and adjust the FY 2019 Expense Budget.
4. Ken Leonard to discuss upcoming Censes for the year of 2020.
5. Presentation of the Shelby County Fiscal Year 2018 Annual Financial Audit Report by Mr. Justin Matthews, CPA (Axley & Rode, LLP)
6. Consider adopting and or/ approving the creation of a tax abatement zone, adopting tax abatement guideline, and approving a tax abatement agreement between Shelby County, Texas and Tyson Foods and having a public Hearing on the above.