The Shelby County Commissioners' Court met on May 1, 2019, at the active Shelby County Courthouse and took the following actions:
1. They approved and paid weekly expenses.
2. They approved the current payroll.
3. No public comments on agenda items.
4. Constable Pct. 4 Jake Metcalf discussed purchasing a new dash camera for his county vehicle it was approved.
Constable Pct. 4 Jake Metcalf
5. They discussed nominating a Shelby County DETCOG minority board member. The position is unpaid and if anyone wants to apply you need to stop by the active Shelby County Courthouse.
6. They appointed Allison Harbison and Tom Bellmyer to represent Shelby County on the DETCOG Board of Directors.
7. They adopted a proclamation declaring May as elder abuse prevention awareness month.
8. Lastly, they adjourned.