Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 10th day of April, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the March 6, 2019 Special meeting, March 13, 2019 Regular meeting, March 20, 2019 Special meeting, and the March 27, 2019 Special meeting of the Shelby County Commissioner’s Court.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve Officers Report.
4. Public Comments on Agenda item.
5. Discuss and possibly approve changing Commissioners Court next week from Wednesday April 17, to Tuesday April the 16th.
6. Discuss and possibly approve a Lease between First National Bank of Wichita Falls and Shelby County for a front loader for Commissioners Pct. 3 and Commissioner Pct. 4
7. Recognize Certificate of Compliance from the Texas Commission on Jail Standards for Shelby County.
8. Discuss and possibly approve Colleen Doggett’s resignation form the Shelby County Historical Commission.