Notice is hereby given the regular scheduled called meeting of the governing body of the City of Tenaha will be held on Monday March 25, 2019 @ 5:15 p.m. in the City Hall Council Meeting Room located at 238 N. George Bowers Drive in Tenaha, Texas. If while the meeting, any discussion on items on the Agenda should be held in executive session, the Council will convene in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.101.
Order of Business
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call and Establish a quorum.
4. Public Comments (Limited to 3 minutes)
5. Discuss and Consider Approval of Minutes from February 2019 Meeting (ACTION)
6. Discuss and Consider Approval of Financials from February 2019(ACTION)
7. Department Head Reports
8. Presentation by Sharon Hamilton On Supplemental Assistance To the City
9. Discuss and Consider Approving Alternatives Concerning Funds to Be Used for Street Repairs (ACTION)
10. Discuss and Consider Appointing Amanda Lampley-Fox as 2019 Election Judge. (ACTION)
11. Discuss and Consider Approving Remodeling City Hall (ACTION)
12. Discuss and Consider Approving the Revised 2019 City of Tenaha Handbook (ACTION)
13. Discuss and Consider Remaining a Texas Municipal League Member (ACTION)
14. Discuss and Consider Annexation Petition (ACTION)
15. Closed Session per Tex. Gov’t Code sec. 551.074 Personnel: Wyatt Windham and Evaluations for Natalie Harris, Jeremy Pope and Elizabeth Swint.
16. Return to Open Session with Results and Actions if any.
17. Council Comments