The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Tuesday March 19, 2019
6:00 p.m. at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Open Forum.
4. Council approval of the previous meeting’s minutes.
5. Monthly Reports:
a. City Secretary- Administrative updates.
b. Utility Billing Manager Report -- Monthly Receipts & Adjustments Report.
c. Public Works Manager-Update – Departmental Updates
d. Water Department-Update—Ongoing Water Projects
6. Council approval on Payment of Bills.
7. Discussion & Council Action on setting a workshop day with City Council & committees of the City to discuss ongoing & future projects.
8. Discussion & Council Action on council meeting with potential employees of the City.
9. Discussion & Council Action on designation of “salvage” personal property (51.015) (252.022(a)(12)C).
10. Discussion & Council Action on appointment of presiding and alternate judges for May 4, 2019 election.
11. Discussion & Council Action on appointment of early voting ballot board for May 4, 2019 election.
12. Discussion & Council Action on revision of budget expenses for 2018-2019 Budget.
13. Discussion & Council Action on Fire Marshal back pay.
14. Council will hold a closed Executive Session Meeting-Personnel Matters (551.074).
a) Public Works Employee –Merit evaluation.
15. Council reconvenes & possible action on matters discussed in executive session.