Notice is hereby given the regular scheduled called meeting of the governing body of the City of Tenaha will be held on Monday February 25, 2019 @ 5:15 p.m. in the City Hall Council Meeting Room located at 238 N. George Bowers Drive in Tenaha, Texas. If while the meeting, any discussion on items on the Agenda should be held in executive session, the Council will convene in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.101.
Order of Business
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call and Establish a quorum.
4. Public Comments (Limited to 3 minutes)
5. Discuss and Consider Approval of Minutes from January 2019 Meeting (ACTION)
6. Discuss and Consider Approval of Financials from January 2019(ACTION)
7. Department Head Reports
8. Discuss and Consider Approval of Employee performance Review Form (ACTION)
9. Discuss and Consider Resolution to Apply for 2019 TX CDBG Assistance Under Planning Capacity Building. (ACTION)
10. Discuss and Consider Resolution authorizing the submission of an application to the Texas Department of Agriculture for funding through the Texas Community Development Block Grant Program (TxCDBG) and Designating the Mayor to act as the City’s Executive Officer and Authorized Representative for all matters pertaining to the application and committing local match. (ACTION)
11. Discuss and Consider Approving 2018 Racial Profiling Report. (ACTION)
12. Discuss and Consider Estimates of Clifford Evans Vehicle Damages (ACTION)
13. Discuss and Consider Lease and Grant Repayment Agreement with Pilgrim’s Pride (ACTION)
14. Discuss and Consider Ordinance Prohibiting Use of Compression Release Engine Brakes (ACTION)
15. Closed Session Closed Session per Tex. Gov’t Code sec. 551.074 and 551.071 Personnel: Stacy Cranford and Natalie Harris; City Manager Contract, Attorney Consultation.
16. Results and Action If Necessary, of Closed Session
17. Council Comments