Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 27th day of February, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve and pay current payroll.
3. Public comments on Agenda item.
4. Open sealed bids for the fence at the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office.
5. Record Racial Profiling Report for Shelby County Sheriff’s Office.
6. Discuss and possibly approve the purchase of a server and hosting services to benefit the 5 Justice of the Peace offices.
7. Approve the County Historical Commission Appointees for 2019-2020.