Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 2nd day of January, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Swearing in of elected officials.
2. Approve bonds for incoming elected officials.
3. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
4. Approve current payroll.
5.Public comments on Agenda item.
6. Discuss and consider and adopt a resolution to designate authorized signators for the 2018 Texas CDBG program contract 7218440.
7. Discuss and possibly approve mileage rate change in accordance with IRS Standard Rates.
8. Discuss and possibly take action to disperse the Capital Credits for FY 2018.
9. Discuss and possibly approve replacing paper towel dispensers in the restrooms on 2nd and 3rd floors with wall mounted hand dryers.
10. Discuss and possibly approve putting a wall mounted baby changing table on the ladies restroom on the 2nd floor.
11. Discuss and probably approve to designate a room/private space in the courthouse for nursing mothers.
12. Discuss and possibly take action on reserve for Constable Pct. 3.