Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County
Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 19 th day of December, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Approve bonds for incoming elected officials.
4. An executive session will be held for the purpose of consulting with the law firm of Flowers and
Davis. This closed session is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Texas Government Code
5. Reopen Special meeting.
6. Discuss and possibly make a decision on issues discussed in the Executive Session.