Notice is hereby given that the regular scheduled called meeting of the governing body of the City of Tenaha will be held on Monday October 22, 2018 @ 5:15 p.m. in the City Hall Council Meeting Room located at 238 N. George Bowers Drive in Tenaha, Texas. If while the meeting, any discussion on items on the Agenda should be held in executive session, the Council will convene in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.101.
Order of Business
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call and Establish a quorum.
4. Public Comments (Limited to 3 minutes)
5. Discuss and Consider Approval of Minutes from September 2018 Meeting. (Action)
6. Discuss and Consider Approval of Financials from September2018 Meeting (Action)
7. Special Recognition of Tenaha Resident Sis. Patsy Watt for Outstanding Community Service (Action).
8. Discuss and Consider Piney Woods Sanitation Garbage Contract (Action)
9. Discuss and Consider Approval of Resolution Authorizing the Award of Professional Service Contract for 2019-2020 Texas CDBG (Action)
10. Discuss and Consider Approval of John R. Hibbard Proposal for Savin MPC3504 ex Multifunction Color Copier (Action)
11. Discuss and Consider the added amendment to the Investment Policy. (Action)
12. Discuss and Consider Karczewski/Bradshaw/Spalding Firm for City Prosecutor (Action)
13. Closed Session per Tex. Gov’t Code sec. 551.074 and 551.071
14. Return to Open Session with action if needed.
15. Department Comments/Council Comments