The Shelby County Commissioners' Court met this morning at 10-17-18 at the active Shelby County Courthouse and took the following actions.
1. They approved and paid the weekly expenses.
2. They approved and paid the current payroll.
3. No public comments when given on agenda items.
4. They approved the proclamation declaring November as “Home Care and Hospice Month”
5. They discussed and took action on repairs to the building on the AgriLife Campus that was damaged by a fallen tree.
6. The Court Adjourned.