The Shelby County Commissioners Court met today 10-3-18 at 9:30 a.m. at the active Shelby County Courthouse and took the following actions:
1. They approved and paid weekly expenses.
2. The approved and paid the current payroll.
3. No public comments were given.
4. They discussed taking action on repairs to the building on the AgriLife Campus that was damaged by a fallen tree.
5. They discussed and approved a new software contract with iDocket for the District Clerk's office to backup records digitally.
6. They discussed approval of an interlocal agreement with the City of Joaquin for a stipend to support the expenses of the Reserve Deputy Constable, Precinct 3.
7. Lastly, the court adjourned.
After the meeting, the Court accepted awards presented by the AgriLife Extension.