Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 15th day of August, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on agenda item.
3. Discuss and possibly accept contribution of a welding machine for Commissioner Pct. 3
4. Discuss and possibly take action on the current burn ban.
5. Tax-Assessor-Collector to address court to discuss and possible take action to end or renew contract with Computer Information Concepts.
6. Debora Riley to submit Notice of calculation of effective and rollback tax rates.
7. Discuss and approve Proposed 2018 County Tax Rate. Set 2 public hearing dates and times if needed.