The Shelby County Commissioners Court met today 6-27-18 at 9:30 a.m. at the active Shelby County Courthouse and took the following actions:
1. They approved and paid weekly expenses, and line item transfers.
2. They approved the current payroll.
3. No public comments on were given agenda items.
4. Enrique Perez was scheduled to address Commissioners’ Court about County Road 3734, but failed to appear again.
Shelby County Treasurer Ann Blackwell
5. Shelby County Treasurer Ann Blackwell addressed the Court about participation in the TexPool investment pool. She was given approval. At this time the County is considering different investment options to get a better interest rate on County Funds.
6. The Court approved the resolution authorizing participation in the TexPool investment pools and designated authorized representatives.
7. They approved the Letter of Authorization for maintenance services for the server located in the County Clerk’s office and approved the payment for said services.
8. They discussed and approved closing 1,458.7 feet of County Road 3525.
9. The court discussed the purchase of materials to repair the grounds of the Expo Center and distinguished that it will be paid out of the contingency account.
10. Lastly the court adjourned.