The Shelby County Commisioners' Court met this morning 6-20-18 at 9:30 a.m. at the active Shelby County Courthouse and took the following actions:
1. They approved and paid the weekly expenses.
2. No public comments were given.
3. Enrique Perez was scheduled to address the court about county road 3734 but did not show up for the meeting.
4. Shelby County Commissioner Pct. 1 Roscoe McSwain opened sealed bid for a backhoe. The court accepted the bid from Richard Tomlin with Highway 96 equipment for a used 2013 model 4 wheel drive backhoe for $56,500.
5. The court approved the creation of county road 2522 starting at county road 2521 and ending at an individual's property line.