The Shelby County Commissioners' Court met today 6-6-18 a little after 9:30 a.m. at the active Shelby County Courthouse 2nd floor meeting room. Once in session they took the following actions:
1. They approved and paid weekly expenses.
2. No public comments were issued on agenda items.
3. The court approved the donation of 4 loads of Limestone from Longview Asphalt for the Shelby County Expo Center drive.
4. They discussed and approved a contract between DSHS and the Shelby County Clerk to allow for remote birth certificates.
5. The court discussed and approved the memorandum of understanding between the office of the Attorney General and Shelby County. This allows the Attorney General to install and maintain their own secure internet service at the active Shelby County Courthouse. This will not come county funds and will be paid for entirely by the Attorney General's office.
6. Lastly the court adjourned.