The City of Tenaha held a city council meeting last night 6-4-18 and took the following actions:
1. Called to Order.
2. Welcomed every, said the pledges, and opening prayer.
3. Gave the roll call.
4. Recommend and approved the replacement of Council Member Natalie Harris with Debbie Spurlock.
5. Considering appointing a new city manager, but took no action on appointing a new City Manager, a decision will be made in a future meeting.
6. The City Council went into a closed session. They took no action on appointing a new City secretary.
7. Closed session end and the meeting was reopened to the public.
8. The Council gave their comments.
9. Lastly the council adjourned.