Today's 12-27-18 Shelby County Commissioners' Court met at 9:30 a.m. the Court began with opening prayers said by Justin Mott with Center Broadcasting Company, the United States and Texas Flag Pledges followed.
Here are the results from the meeting:
1. The Court approved and paid weekly expenses.
2. The Court approved and paid the current payroll.
3. They discussed and approved the purchase of new sirens for Constable Pct. 1 and Constable Pct. 2, the money was taken out of their respective budgets.
4. District Attorney Stephen Shires was going to address the court on several items but he did not make today's meeting so all his agenda items were table until the next meeting.
5. Lastly the Court adjourned.