Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 27st day of December, 2017 at 9:30 am in the Court room of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve and pay current payroll.
3. Discuss and possibly approve the purchase of new sirens for Constable 1 and Constable 2.
4. District Attorney, Stephen Shires to address the Court on approving setting up an account for “DRUG COURT FUND” to place monies collected by probation department.
5. District Attorney’s office to create a part-time internship to be paid out of forfeiture funds.
6. Discuss and possibly approve the District Attorney to apply for a Specialty Court Grant through the Governor’s office.
7. DA to discuss mounting televisions in the District Courtrooms