At the Shelby County Commissioners' Court Meeting held on December 21st, 2017. The court met at 9:30 a.m. at the second floor community room at the active Shelby County Court House.
Here are the results for the meeting:
1. They approved and paid weekly expenses.
2. They discussed and approved the purchase of dash cameras for the Shelby County Constables. For $3,200 a piece, with an install few of $250 per camera totaling $1,000 to install the 4 cameras.
3. The court approved Commissioner Pct. 4 to take bids for a Maintainer.
Ann Blackwell County Treasure and Willis Blackwell County Sheriff
4. The court approved Sheriff Blackwell to donate a radar gun from the Shelby County Sheriff's Office to Shelby County Constable Pct. 1.
5. Ann Blackwell County Treasure addressed the court about changing utilities and services for the Shelby County Expo. Center. The Court approved the county to pay the utilities for a 3 month period.
6. The Court adjourned.