Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 11th day of December, 2017 at 9:30 am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the November 1, 2017 Special meeting, November 13, 2017 Regular meeting, November 15, 2017 Special meeting, November 20, 2017 Special meeting, November 27, 2017 Special meeting, and the November 29, 2017 Special meeting, of the Shelby County Commissioners; Court.
2. Approve weekly expenses.
3. Approve Officers Report.
4.Public Comments on Agenda items.
5. District Attorney, Stephen Shires to address the Court on approving setting up an account for “DRUG COURT FUND” to place monies collected by probation department.
6. District Attorney’s office to create a part-time internship to be paid out of forfeiture funds.
7. DA to discuss mounting televisions in the District Courtrooms.
8. Presentation by Bobby Daw regarding the Shelby County Expo Center.
9. Discuss and possibly take action on a custodian for the Shelby County Expo Center.