The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Tuesday September 19, 2017
6:30 p.m. at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Open Forum.
4. Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
5. Monthly Reports:
a. City Secretary-Report – Update GLO procurement Grant funds.
b. Utility Billing Manager
Report --Monthly receipts
c. Public Works Manager
Update -- Sewer Plant Rehabilitation.
d. Water Department
Updates—Ongoing Water Projects.
6. Discussion & Council Action on Payment of Bills.
7. Discussion & Council Action on adoption of proposed tax rate ( 0.337400 per $100 of value).
8. Discussion & Council Action on approval of City of Joaquin 2017-18 Budget.
9. Discussion & Council Action on establishment of reserve banking account.