News Headlines

Trailer Fire in Center

 

Yesterday at 2:01 the Center Fire Department responded to a mobile house fire at 215 County Road 2225 which is near Water House street off the Loop in Center.  The fire was started due to a electric fan in the mobile home and spread to the attic and kitchen.  The Center Fire Department quickly arrived put out the fire and the home belonging to Paul Johnson was saved.  The firemen left the scene and arrived back at the station at 3:10 p.m.  

Nacogdoches Pro Rodeo

Click on picture below to enter for your chance to win tickets to the Nacogdoches Pro Rodeo 

 

Obituaries