The City Council of Joaquin will meet in special session Monday, April 17, 2017
6:30 p.m. at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Open Forum.
4. Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
5. Monthly Reports:
a. City Secretary
b. Utility Billing Manager
c. Public Works Manager
d. Water Department
e. Fire Department
6. Discussion & Council Action on Payment of Bills.
7. Discussion & Council Action on renewal of TML IEBP Health insurance (rerate).
8. Discussion & Council Action on use of Hotel/Motel Tax funds to sponsor Heritage Festival.
9. Discussion & Council Action on sponsorship for refreshments for Elementary Students (Heritage Festival).
10. Discussion & Council Action on possible property exchange with Rodney Dean.
IF during the course of the of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.