If during the course of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda that should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code Section 551.101 and Texas Revised Civil Statues.
The City Council of Tenaha will meet in regular session on Monday – March 27, 2017 at 5:15 p.m. at the Tenaha Municipal Building located at 238 N. George Bowers Drive, Tenaha, Texas.
Order of Business:
1. Call to Order & Roll Call
2. Pledge and Prayer
3. Welcome Guests/Public Comments
4. Consider Approval for Minutes from February 27, 2017 Regular Scheduled Council Meeting – ACTION
5. Consider Approval for February 2017 Financials – ACTION
6. Discuss and Consider Approval for Funding Equipment Presented by Tenaha Volunteer Department - ACTION
7. Discuss and Consider Approval of a Plan For Future Use of Booker T. Washington Park – ACTION
8. Discuss and Consider Approval of Waste Water Treatment Plant Dumpster – ACTION
9. Department Head Reports
10. Council Comments