Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 27th day of March, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay monthly expenses.
2. Public discussion on agenda items.
3. Discuss and possibly approve consideration and signing of a contract between the County and NCIC Inmate Communications, Inc. for inmate telephone services.
4. Take action to disperse Child Safety Fee Funds.
5. Record Precinct 4 Constable’s 2017 Racial Profiling Report.
6. Authorize and sign the Request of FEMA funds letter to the Texas Department of Emergency Management.
7. Judge Rafferty to address the Court about security issues.
8. Discuss and possibly approve a contract between Shelby County and John Yarbrough for $15,200.00 to build onto Commissioner Precinct 2’s county barn.