CITY OF JOAQUIN
REGULAR SCHEDULED MEETING
February 21, 2017
The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Tuesday, February 21, 2017
6:30 p.m. at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Open Forum.
4. Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
5. Monthly Reports:
a. City Secretary
b. Utility Billing Manager
c. Public Works Manager
d. Water Department
e. Fire Department
6. Discussion & Council Action on Payment of Bills.
7. Discussion &Council Action on Acceptance of resignation of Councilman Brittain
8. Discussion & Council Action on appointment of Interim Council member.
9. Discussion &Council Action on Ordering Special Election May 6, 2017
10. Discussion & Council Action on possible Water contract with the Town of Logansport.
11. Discussion & Council Action Water Monitoring System.
12. Council will hold a closed Executive Session Meeting-Personnel Matters (551.074).
a. Sewer Worker- Personnel & Compensation Review
b. City Secretary – Personnel & Compensation Review
13. Council reconvenes & possible action on matters discussed in executive session