SHELBY COUNTY, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 23rd day of January 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay monthly expenses.
2. Public discussion on agenda items.
3. Discuss and possibly take action to enter into a contract with Red River Nacogdoches LLP allowing Commissioner Precinct 2 to purchase gravel.
4. Discuss repairs to the air and heating units in the Historical Courthouse.
5. Discuss and possibly add the Historical Courthouse elevator to our Gold Maintenance Agreement with ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corporation for elevator maintenance.
6. Discuss and possibly take action on county offices and renovations of county owned property.
7. Discuss and possibly approve a donation of pipe for all County Commissioner Precincts by Mark Smith with Nuverra Environmental Solutions.
8. Lenola Wyatt-Tutt to request approval for the Criminal Justice Community Plan.
9. Annual review, and adoption of county investments policy, and Designation of County investment officer.
10. Record filing of the Vehicle Inventory Tax Fund Audit for January 2017.
11. Introduction of Better Living for Texans Program Assistant.
12. Accept or reject sealed bids for Road & Bridge Precinct 3 equipment as advertised.
13. Authorize Commissioner Precinct 4 to advertise for bids for the purchase of a new or used tractor truck, either model years 2007 and earlier, or 2013 and later.
14. Record County Clerk’s Certificate of Continuing Education Hours for 2016.