Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 9th day of January, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the November 14, 2016 Regular Meeting, the November 21, 2016 Special Meeting, and the Special Meeting November 28, 2016 of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court.
2. Approve and pay the monthly expenses.
3. Approve Officers’ Reports.
4. Public Comments on Agenda items.
5. Lenola Wyatt-Tutt to request approval for the Criminal Justice Community Plan.
6. Roscoe McSwain to discuss improved County Attorney office space.
7. Advertise for bids on equipment from Road & Bridge Pct 3: 1996 Peterbilt, 1995 Petterbilt, 1997 FG Maintainer, FG75 Maintainer, Fiat Allis Loader, 1988 60 gallon tank air compressor.