As you can see in the graphic below, a LOW pressure system is dropping really COLD Arctic air into the US and will be bin to affect our area tomorrow. By Friday we will have a major freeze in our area. Very windy at times during the next 7-10 days
- Today 75/40, sunny.
- Wed 54/42 a few clouds late
- Thur 58/34 and mostly cloudy skies, winds make it feel colder
- Fri 47/26 with light rain and freezing mix by 7-midnight if the rain does not move thru quickly. wind chill in the teens! Remember your 4 P's: Pets, pipes, plants, people.
- Check on your neighbors and the elderly
- Sat 45/27, some sunshine, Remember your 4 P's. Wind Chill again in the teens during the early morning hours!
- Sunday begins a warming trend that will see lots of sun and 70's by mid week