Had several folks ask why I can not seem to get the outdoor thermostat regulated. Well, no one gave me the controls and you know how fickle "Mother Nature" continues to be at keeping us all on our toes and she prides herself in making weather forecast be in error.
I also had someone ask if I could send out a voice recording of my forecasts. I will give it a try. Let me know what you think. I don't want to create a load on the lack of Internet bandwidth we have here in San Augustine. The gentleman said he has trouble reading and liked listening when I was on the Center Radio Station talking about the weather.
- Today by mid afternoon clouds then some clearing 60/38
- Thur 50/38 cooler due to mostly clear skies
- Friday 66/65 with clouds, cold front, and rain 1/10 inch
- Saturday 73/36 cloudy with rain 1/4 to 1/2", cold arctic air
- Sunday 39/24 cold, miserable stay in day
- Monday 43/39 but clear
- Then 40's and low 50's for highs with mid 30's and low 40s with MORE rain