CITY OF JOAQUIN
REGULAR SCHEDULED MEETING
September 19, 2016
The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Monday, September 19, 2016
6:30 p.m. at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Open Forum.
4. Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
5. Monthly Reports:
a. City Secretary
b. Utility Billing Manager
c. Public Works Manager
d. Water Department
e. Fire Department
6. Discussion & Council Action on Payment of Bills.
7. Discussion &Council Action on consideration of extension of city gas lines.
8. Council will hold a closed Executive Session Meeting-Personnel Matters (551.074).
a. Employee Performance Evaluations
• City Secretary
• Utility Billing Manager
• Public Works Worker
9. Council reconvenes & possible action on matters discussed in executive session.
IF during the course of the of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.