CITY OF JOAQUIN
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
June 20, 2016
The City Council of Joaquin will meet in special session Monday, June 20, 2016
6:00 p.m. at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Open Forum
4. Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
5. Monthly Reports:
a. City Secretary
b. Utility Billing Manager
c. Public Works Manager
d. Fire Department
6. Discussion & Council Action on Payment of Bills.
7. Discussion & Council Action on approval of Hotel/Motel Tax funds to advertise for Joaquin Farmer’s Market.
8. Discussion & Council Action on allowing constable use of City owned building.
9. Discussion and Council Action on adopting Resolution #6001--Hazard Mitigation Plan
IF during the course of the of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.