CITY OF JOAQUIN
REGULAR SCHEDULED MEETING
May 16, 2016
The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Monday, May 16, 2016
6:00 p.m. at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Swearing in of Elected Council Members
2. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
3. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Open Forum
5. Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
6. Monthly Reports:
a. City Secretary
b. Utility Billing Manager
c. Public Works Manager
d. Fire Department
7. Discussion & Council Action on Payment of Bills.
8. Discussion & Council Action on altering Monthly Regular Scheduled Meeting Day
IF during the course of the of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.
Posted by Amanda Willey on May 13, 2016 at 9:33 a.m.
The following were notified
Light & Champion, Shelby County Today, Center Broadcasting