SHELBY COUNTY, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 9th day of May, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the April 11, 2016 Regular Meeting and the April 25, 2016 Special Meeting of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court.
2. Approve and pay the monthly expenses.
3. Approve Officers’ Reports.
4. Public Comments on Agenda items.
5. T.C. Hughes to address the Court regarding the road leading into his property on County Road 4428.
6. Sheriff Blackwell to discuss and possibly approve moving the existing jailboard and monitors into an adjacent office from dispatch to have jailers operate same.
7. Sheriff Blackwell to discuss and possibly approve permission to accept bid from Lunabite to build and install a Sheriff’s Office website.
8. Proclamation declaring May as Elder Abuse Prevention Awareness Month.
9. Discuss and possibly take action on appointing a Constable in Precinct 5.
10. Discuss and possibly take action on becoming a member of the National Flood Insurance Program.
11. Consider and possibly adopt the Resolution to become a member of the National Insurance Program.