SHELBY COUNTY, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 25th day of April, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay monthly expenses.
2. Public Comments on Agenda items.
3. Discuss and possible approve sealed bid for .50 acre out of the J. Smith Survey and held in trust by Tenaha School District, Trustee.
4. Jerry Frye with FEMA will explain and answer questions regarding the National Flood Insurance Program.
5. Discuss and possibly take action on becoming a member of the National Flood Insurance Program.
6. Consider and possibly adopt the Resolution to become a member of the National Insurance Program.