SHELBYVILLE OFFENSIVE SKILLS
• Camp will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 12:00 p.m. You may drop your child off by 7:30 AM.
• The focus of this camp will be on developing footwork, ball handling, and scoring skills of young athletes. We will also develop their ability to read defense, understand floor spacing, and make appropriate situational decisions.
• Awards will be given for competitive drills and Camp MVP.
• A concession stand will be available for participants to purchase snacks and cold drinks. You may leave money in an account with the concession manager each morning if you are worried about it being lost.
• All campers registered before May 13th will be guaranteed a Camp T-Shirt!
• There are 3 Divisions:
• Division 1 – Grades k-3, Division 2 – Grades 4 – 6, Division 3 – Grades 7 – 9.
• Unfortunately, it is not within guidelines for us to instruct our own athletes over the summer in the upper grade levels.
• Nigel Boyles – Head Girls’ Basketball Coach, Shelbyville, 19 years Head Coaching Experience, 364 Career Wins, 2 Regional Championship Appearances, 4 Regional Tournament Appearances, 12 Play-Off Appearances, 7 District Championships
• David Schmidt – Head Boys Basketball Coach, Shelbyville, 26 years Head Coaching Experience, 480 Career Wins, 20 Play-Off Appearances, 5 District Championships, Director of Don Eddy Basketball
• Shakoya Cartwright – Assistant Coach, Shelbyville HS
• Joe Boykins – Assistant Coach, Shelbyville HS
COST AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
• The cost is $25 for all entries pre-registered on or before May 22nd.
• The cost is $35 for all entries same day registration.
• If you wish to register siblings there is a discount at $40 for 2 campers, $60 for 3 campers, if you have more than that….God love you! The rest are $5 each! ïŠ
• Same Day Registration will be allowed the first morning of camp in the Competition gym from 7:30 – 8:00 a.m.
For Questions Contact:
Nigel Boyles – 936-371-9955