SHELBY COUNTY, TEXAS
Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 28th day of March, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay monthly expenses.
2. Public Comments on Agenda items.
3. Take action to disperse Child Safety Fee Funds.
4. Nancy Smith, Texas Department of Transportation will bring the 2015 inspection reports and will discuss what projects are under way, and those planned.
5. Discuss and take action to post load bearing signs delivered by the Texas Department of Transportation.
6. Approve the Disaster Continuation.
7. Discuss and take action on Tri County Community Action, Inc. commercial lease.
8. Adjourn to Executive Session.
An executive session will be held for the purpose of receiving an update from the law firm of Flowers and Davis. This closed session is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Section 551.071.
9. Reopen Public Meeting