News Headlines

Help For Those with Flood Damage

Individuals who were affected by recent flooding in Shelby County and have property damage or were displaced due to flood waters should contact the Shelby County Judges’ office at 936-598-3863.  Please have your name, 911 address, contact info (phone number), and a brief description and extent of damages. It is important for us to get this information as quickly as possible.
An Individual Assistance Joint Preliminary Damage Assessment will be performed in Shelby County as early as next week by the Texas Division of Emergency Management. This damage assessment is for potential add-on to the federal declaration DR-4266-TX.

Family Features

Loading Family Features Content Widget
Loading Family Features Article