CITY OF JOAQUIN
REGULAR SCHEDULED MEETING
March 21, 2016
The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Monday, March 21, 2016
6:00 p.m. at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Open Forum
a. Robert Basham
4. Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
5. Monthly Reports:
a. City Secretary
b. Utility Billing Manager
c. Public Works Manager
d. Fire Department
6. Discussion & Council Action on Payment of Bills.
7. Discussion & Council Action on Appointment of Election Judge.
8. Discussion & Council Action on Setting Dates for extended Early Voting hours – April 25 & 27, 2016
9. Discussion & Council Action on Drought Contingency Plans.
10. Discussion & Council Action on new Personnel Policy.
11. Executive Session-Personnel Matters
IF during the course of the of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.
Posted by Amanda Willey on March 18, 2016 at 12:04 p.m.
The following were notified
Light & Champion, Shelby County Today, Center Broadcasting, Our Town Times.